The Golden Goddess includes candle safety instructions in every order. Our candles come with unique ingredients; each candle is different.
Never burn a candle for more than 2 hours at a time. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc. Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets. The Golden Goddess is not responsible for damage from candle flames or candles being lit
Due to COVID-19, post office delivery times are affected across the U.S. The Golden Goddess is not responsible for delivery delays after orders have left our establishment. If your package arrives damaged, email us within 24-48 hours upon package arrival and you will receive a replacement package at no additional charge. Send image(s) of damaged packages.
Do not fall asleep while burning your candle. Never burn a candle unsupervised – always monitor the flame! Herbs and flowers in your candle may burn and this is generally okay, but the flame should always be supervised. Simply snuff/suffocate the candle flame out if you have a concern. Do not spray water
We cannot guarantee candles are free of allergens – all our candles are made using the same equipment. Please seek medical help from a licensed healthcare professional if you have a health concern. Do not eat/consume your candle or other items on the candles – do not pour wax on your skin. If you have an allergy concern regarding materials used in our products, please email us at email@example.com
Stop burning your candle when there is 3/4 inch of wax remaining. Please note if crystals are in the candles, it may appear that there is more wax than there actually is due to the volume of the crystals. Do not allow the candle to burn itself out. The Golden Goddess holds no accountability for any injuries or damage sustained while using our products
Crystals may arrive loose from the candle vessel and that is okay: you may either remove the crystals or put them in while the candle burns; it is up to you. Once the candle wax melts down, the crystals may be removed, cleaned off, and displayed or collected in a sachet, placed under your pillow, placed in a drawer, etc. Do what speaks to you
Light your candle with emotion and intention. Set your intentions every single time before you relight the candle. While burning your candle it is important to focus on purpose and your desires. Examples: why do you want self-love? Why do you want more money/success? Figure that out and make a mental pathway to success happening. The most important aspect is to have clearly set intentions and focus your mind on your desired outcome while you light your candle and while it burns!
Wax Melts Safety Instructions
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
- Keep melted wax away from pets and children
- Do not eat or drink
- Never pour melted wax down plug holes
- Wax and burner will remain hot after the tealight has been extinguished or the burner switched off
- Do not try to move the burner until it has cooled completely and the wax has hardened
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to wax melt well
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tealights, as fragrance ones burn too hot
- Only use standard sized 4-hour tealights. Never use the larger 8-hour tealights or multiples, as these can cause the burners to break
- Never place burner in freezer to help dislodge wax. This can weaken structure of the burner
- Ensure that the surface under the burner is heatproof